Tuesday 28 July 2015

She had a heartful of love and devotion
She had a mindful of tyranny and terror

Recent month was all about Brussels' Foire du Midi, the fireworks for Belgian National Day, enjoying the ever changing but lovely weather, outdoors cinema on a 'bruxellois' riverside beach, which was a part of L'heure d'été film festival and featured Canadian cinema this year (including one of my favourite directors ever: Xavier Dolan) and admiring the insides of the Royal Palace once again and revisiting the Museum of Natural Sciences ( ah, my beloved dinosaurs!).
Today's post features one of my favourite and most comfortable looks of recent times and if I could I would probably wear it every;)




 Top & skirt – Urban Outfitters
Hat & brogues - H&M




2 comments:

  1. Wyglądasz super, bardzo ładna spódnica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super bluzka w paski, świetna stylizacja i sukienka.

    ReplyDelete