Monday 18 May 2015

I want you, I want you here
I need you, I need you here.

During the search for the perfect white summer dress (which has to be very boho and very 70s), I've found this one, which is quite formal and minimalistic, but in spite of that I've fallen in love with it and I find myself wearing it far too much.
Fun fact: I've had these photos taken during the Iris Festival in Brussels and had to face and look at the city square where trained geese were walking in line to the music played by two guys dressed like someone out of The Nutcracker, but a psychedelic version of it.






Dress - Zara
Water bottle - Urban Outfitters
Hat - H&M


Obsessed with this song as it brings a certain beautiful moment to my mind.



9 comments:

  1. przepiękna sukienka i Twoje włosy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękna jest ta sukienka :D Super wyglądasz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja też często tak mam, że szukając innej rzeczy przy okazji znajduję inne które akurat trafiają do szafy ;) Moim zdaniem świetnie Ci w tej sukience i dobrze, że ją kupiłaś mimo, że nie jest ona boho :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Minimalizm w przepięknym, stylowym wydaniu!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bardzo ładna stylizacja, ciekawe jak ta sukienka wygląda na żywo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rewelacyjna sukienka i przesłodka torebeczka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sukienka:) zapraszam do mnie http://never-explored.blogspot.no

    ReplyDelete