Monday 5 January 2015

You are a mirror
A reflection of your mind

So here's the first post in 2015 and although I'm already in Brussels, my mind is still back in my hometown where I've spent last two weeks. I've been meeting tons of friends, decorating gingerbread cookies with my brother whilst listening to Joy Division, playing board games with my family sound-tracked by The Doors, meeting Mr Fox in the park right next to my house and seeing everything with fresh eyes, hence photographing everything around me. It was the best time ever and I wish it could last longer! On the second day of Christmas, I was greeted with quite a lot of snow outside and decided to have photos taken for this post and as I've recently bought this lovely deer hand mirror from Merry Meet Me, I immedately knew it would be a perfect fit for both the outfit and the winter wonderland scenery







Dress – Urban Outfitters

Cardigan - Primark



8 comments:

  1. Like a fairytale! Beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne zdjęcia! Wyglądasz super :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne zdjęcia! Fajne połączenie wzorów :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this outfit - and it matches the scenery perfectly. And once again you're sporting a gorgeous Primark find that makes me want to hot foot it to the nearest open store :) I've been living away from Ireland for the past 5 Christmases and I think it actually makes the festive season all the more special - time spent just chilling out with family and friends and playing board games is all the more precious. Wishing you a very happy 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wyglądasz wspaniale, śliczne zdjęcia. :) Życzę samych Wspaniałości w Nowym Roku. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swietne zdjecia i stylizacja - klimatyczne! A lusterko mega, czarne byloby idealne :) /mellpay

    ReplyDelete